The purpose of a follow up task is to make sure each lead receives the personalized attention that they need to be converted into another happy customer. When a lead calls back or responds to a message sent through LeadSigma, all future automated and manual tasks stop and a follow-up task is created.
There are several ways a follow up task can land in your task list:
- The lead can call the LeadSigma team phone number.
- The lead can text message the LeadSigma team phone number.
- The lead can reply to emails sent through connected mailboxes in LeadSigma
- A follow up is scheduled 3 days after the last of their tasks are complete to assure they are not forgotten
- Someone in your organization manually scheduled a follow up task (See 'Scheduling Future Tasks')
Follow-up tasks show up in the task list in purple as seen below.
When a user sees a follow-up task, they should review the communication history with the lead to determine what action to take. A follow-up task may be completed in the following ways:
- Marking the lead won or lost
- Calling the lead
- Texting the lead
- Emailing the lead
When complete, simply click the 'Mark Complete' button
Scheduling Future Tasks
Another feature is the ability to manually schedule a task to be completed in the future. When a lead says, "call me on Thursday", you can schedule a call task or even a follow up task for that day.