Before you may connect a mailbox that belongs to a GSuite organization, the following steps must be taken by an admin.
1. Navigate to the GSuite admin portal ( https://admin.google.com/ )
2. Search for the security settings
3. Browse to API controls
4. Manage third-party app access
5. Configure new app
6. Select "OAuth App Name or Client ID"
7. Enter the client ID "173604342460-q9ujipnlr0cughohbrdfcl4868glcuoe.apps.googleusercontent.com"
8. Select the LeadSigma app
9. Select the Client ID
10. Configure Trusted Access
Congrats, your GSuite organization is now configured to allow LeadSigma connected mailboxes! You may now connect your mailboxes through the app.