Custom fields are fields that you can add to your leads’ profiles to capture unique information about them. Here’s where to find them and how to use them:
1. To start, let’s see what’s included in the standard lead view before any customization. From your dashboard, go to Leads and click on a lead. You’ll see the same fields for all of your leads, beginning with Lead Source at the top of the center panel and running all the way down to the lead’s contact phone and email:
2. Suppose you want to add a field for client goals. How could you do that? We’ll head over to the left sidebar and click on Settings:
3. Once you’re in Settings, select the Custom Fields tab and then press Add Custom Field:
4. Type whatever you want the name of the custom field to be and hit Save:
5. If we go back to any lead’s profile, we’ll now see the custom field at the bottom of the lead’s information in the middle panel:
6. Add as many custom fields as you like. To fill them out, press the Edit button in the upper right hand part of the screen, write the information you need to capture, and then hit Save:
That’s all she wrote - six quick steps to becoming a master of LeadSigma customization. May you fill many cornucopias with oodles of bounteous information. Have fun!